About Me

My photo
Life is full of things to share. My attempt at sharing my little piece of life.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I was robbed

It's true!  Sucky as it was being robbed 2 days before Christmas~it's small change to the real goods I was robbed of over the last couple years.

Realization of the slow and steady taking of things that aren't yours to take came over me while running the other day. The culprit of all of this...myself.

I will not allow someone to take from me my desire to exercise!
I will not allow someone to take from me my right to exercise!

I will not allow someone to take from me my sense of self!
I will not allow someone to take from me my spunk, my snark, my spark!

I will not allow someone to take from me the feeling that I CAN accomplish what I set out to!
I will not allow someone to take from me my accomplishments however large or small!

On any given run, I run for a multitude of reasons but at the end of each run I finally understand I run for me! No matter how far or how fast I was~I accomplished something!

4 comments:

Susan Kenny said...

Keep up your blogs....I love them!!!

Tara18 said...

Thanks Sue! I'm determined to continue!

Christy Huss said...

Sorry that you were robbed but you are so right...they can not take away your motivation! Enjoy your run ;-)

Anj Wiley said...

Great post! This is the Tara we love, welcome back!