About Me

My photo
Life is full of things to share. My attempt at sharing my little piece of life.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Show me the picture...show it to me!

I'm a morning runner. OR I used to be a morning runner.

My current employment status of "in transition" has evoked some sort of laziness in me that I actually quite enjoy.

9:00am~laying in bed COMPLETELY unmotivated to get up and run thinking...I've got all day yet knowing~it's now or never. I send out a FB status plea looking for motivation to get my rear end up and out!

Motivation comes in different and often strange forms for all of us. Here's a small list of some of my motivations to run.

~fitness and a healthy life style...knowing I did what I could to remain active when my crew of children have a slew of their own and hopefully they all can say "Grandma rocks"

~desire to have just one garlic knot during the dinner that is scheduled tonight, because honestly carbs are comfort foods

~ competitive nature: I log my miles on dailymile and I look at the leaderboard and check out my stats (I don't count the really fast people or the people training for a marathon~makes my at least a competitor!)

~training for races, it always works for me...see competitive nature above.

~running partners: I'm fiercely loyal and if I say I'll meet you for a run-I will even if I'm dog tired.

In the end what got me up and out this morning.

A picture! 

Be it a picture of where you've been or where your going...a picture can say a thousand words!

No comments: