About Me

My photo
Life is full of things to share. My attempt at sharing my little piece of life.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy feet

To do list for today: (the while the kids are at school to do list)

1-Run 

2-Work on computer at various free wifi spots I frequent while waiting for kids to get out of school.

3-Job interview

School is 30 minutes from home and being "between jobs" I choose to stay in town while waiting for the school day to end. I pack a bag and semi live out of my car. 

Foot attire of choice for my to do list:

1-running shoes-I love my running shoes and often long to be in them and running when I am doing other things.

2-flip flops-what I prefer my feet to be in if not in running shoes

3-wedge summer sandals-bleck, but If I HAVE to look all professional and stuff-they are open and work

Run completed; job interview cancelled left me with.......

I FORGOT TO PACK THE FLIP FLOPS~damnit!



5 comments:

Susan Kenny said...

Funny!!!!

Jason Horn said...

Really funny but I be thinking those are some sessy feet.!

Tara18 said...

Why thank you both!

Anj Wiley said...

Let's be honest here, there is only one place you abuse their free wi-fi! Love the shoes:)

Tara18 said...

@Anj~I diversify my locations of free wi-fi abuse from time to time. :)